Friday, February 20, 2009

Visiting Andy Melissa and Noah

Visiting Andy Melissa and Noah was wonderful...other than getting pulled over which was pretty scary to be honest cause it was my first time, no matter how tough I tried to make it sound I'll have to admit I had some shakeys in the hands. But I wouldn't have had it any other way. Noah is as cute as can be and Meliss and andy are as allways, my best friends. The neatest thing was that I really got to spend some time with all of them and thats really all I wanted to do. I found that the trip satisfied my craving for andy and melissa as much as is possible and will have to do unfortunatly for the next little while as andy is off to the Stan and Melissa and Noah are going far away. So I'm trying to be a better blogger so we can keep in touch. At any rate the trip to Kentucky was perfect. Thanks as always for having me.

1 comment:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Bob, I just wrote a long comment and it didn't post...so here is my second attempt! You have exceeded our blogging expectations, so when you are back in Korea and distracted by riding around on your scooter please don't forget to keep blogging! We laughed so hard at your story (especially the dialoge with the pictures!) we miss you, and love ya.