In all my travels, I will allways be from one place. Atlanta Georgia. Shout out to my parents in Roswell, My Sister Katie and Jeff and Charlie in Decatur Georgia, to the Taunton family Rob, Dominique, the AT, Karate chop Karlee and cute little Kendall in Buford GA. My Sister Tammy in Tampa and her family...may they stay healthy and alive and recover from ebola or whatever everyone caught. And my kid sister bethy bee now in atlanta and hopefully there for good soon. ATL, 404, 678, 770 my home
This was our breakfast for dinner at my Sister's house in Decatur. It was awesome. Their house is amazing. They have done all the remodeling themselves and it seems like there is no end to the cool little doodads. I"m sure there is much more to come and I can't wait to crash there, eat their food, out live their hospitality...if that's even possible



No comments:
Post a Comment