Thursday, December 20, 2007
My First Blog
Hello everyone, I'm here with andy and meliss kickin it in the wood. This morning we expanded our minds with a really hard crossword puzzle, which turned out to be just me and andy guessing the answers and making meliss look at them for us. We eventually had to just look at the last three though. It was pretty hard. Then we went to the PX and I mailed a letter off to my sister. It was a light up snowflake card. Now we've got some wings on the way and are about to sit down to watch dirty navy loose to dirty utah in the dirty dirty bowl....too bad were not in the dirty south ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Bob, you are a super blogger and I can't wait to read it more often. So don't forget to update it lots!
Bob!
So glad you started a blog! That was quick! You really were serious! Thanks for your serenade tonight at dinner...look forward to adding you to our friends list!
Post a Comment